Wednesday 23 November 2011

AbOuT mE

Nurhazatul Widyana Binti Saiful is my name. Everyone called me Dyana or Yana. I was born at my hometown in Sabah. 30/09/1992 is date i'm born. If i have time i like to reading novel i will do something that useful and i will not waste my time to do something that not useful to me. My favourite colour is blue,pink and purple..My favourite food is i like my mum cooked tomyam,chicken porridge,and soto..For drink i like ice blender..ermmm yummy...hehe.

Now i further my study at Unifield Teknology College, i take Diploma In Business Studies semester 3. Mmision is i want to be someone succed in my life. beside that, i want all people respect to me us someone successful in life.. My ambition i want to be lecture..because  i want to learnt all student why must studies..i like to studies i can get new knowledge from my lesson and my lecture..i like study subject account and english language..because i like this subject i really like counting and speaking in english.. i shy while talk in front of people but i really want everyone hearing what i said ...


I countine my story..hehe
    
           I have a big family, i have 6 sibling, i'm the eldest daughter from 6 sibling...my mum and my dad from sabah but work at KL..I love my family, although i and my sister stepdaughter in my family..my dad love me like his own daughter, i really don't term my dad love me like that...i want to redeem what my dad give to me until now...
My planning in a long time, i want to bring my dad and my mum go to Mekah, send in pursuit Haj..i hope i can bring my parents go to there  ..InsyaAllah...
                         
        Now i want to talk about my friends, i have a lot friends but i don't know who my best friends,i don't know who i should trusted..i love all my friends...In collage i only close with my roomates..they all kind to me, love me, care about me, and they will be my side if i have a problem..i really like study at this collage cause i can find a more friends...
    
    I have one teddy bear that i really love it, my sister give me the bear for present to me...I called my teddy bear is bear-bear..:-)


              It's  all my about myself...i hope who read my blog will like it..enjoy it..
wasaalam..





  

No comments:

Post a Comment